Dr John W: Profile
It’s the visionary leadership of Dr John Watts that set the foundation for the state-of-the-art Trichos Hair Transplant Institute & Research Center in Hyderabad and UHair, a leading hair transplant clinic chain in India & Saudi Arabia.
Led by the best hair restoration doctors, what set Trichos apart from other hair clinics in Hyderabad were a series of innovations undertaken under Dr John W as its Chief Hair Transplant Surgeon.
Result: They made advanced hair treatments accessible to all sections of alopecia patients.
For over a decade, Dr John W’s pioneering Root by Root system of advanced fue hair restoration techniques has given hopes to countless hairloss beneficiaries in getting the makeover of their dreams.
His extensive research on effective techniques in administering the Follicular unit extraction (FUE) led him to the Root by Root system, a novel technique that ensures hair restoration surgeons give the best fue hair transplant results to the patients every time.
The Root by Root method – which is now integral to all Trichos hair restoration procedures including Bio DHT, Bio FUE & Fue Hair Transplants – facilitates harvesting of the most suitable donor hair before their transplantation.
Even in non-surgical hair restoration techniques, Dr John W left his mark by innovating the Root Bioject Platelet Concentrate based PRP system – the improvised version of platelet-rich plasma-based hair treatment for a faster hair regrowth with improved results.
Resolved to find an affordable solution for better quality and bring down the high hair transplant cost in Hyderabad inspired him to focus on improvising existing instruments used for hair transplant.
Result: It led to the filing of patents for some of his innovations on hair transplant instruments (patent status pending).
His other novel approach to bring down hair loss treatment cost was made possible through an innovative diagnostic method known as Root Cause that provides in-depth analysis for hair loss causes.
Well-known in the academic and the VIP circuit, Dr John Watts is a Gold Medalist and sought-after for his expertise in providing celebrity hair transplant service in Hyderabad.
This is not all as his multi-faceted skill set makes him stand tall with a wide-ranging speciality services in Trichology, Dermatology, Cosmetology, Pediatric Dermatology, Immunology, Allergy, Venereology, Sexual Medicine including niche areas such as Botox, Face and Lip Filler.
Hailed as the first hair transplant surgeon to take FUE procedures to rural Telangana, Dr John Hair Transplant brand is now well-positioned with Trichos hair transplant clinic chain spread over four centres in the states of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh in a short period of time.
Beyond Telangana, the noted hair transplant surgeon has a series of firsts to his credit including his unique feat of becoming the first flying Hair Transplant Surgeon in Hyderabad to undertake surgeries in 16 cities of India.
Book an appointment for expert guidance
- MBBS from KMC, Kurnool, Dr NTR University of Health Sciences
- DDVL in KMC, Kurnool, Dr NTRUHS
- MD from IBAM, Kolkata
- Fellow of Royal Health Society (FRHS)
- Member of Asian Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons (AAHRS)
- Member of Indian Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons (IAHRS)
- Worked as Observer at St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore
- Worked at Victoria Hospital, Bangalore
- Worked at Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi under Dr Alex (ISRAEL)
- Worked at Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi under Dr Mahadevia
- Worked as Observer at Vasa Academy, Ahmedabad under Dr Sanjeev Vasa
- Founder & Director of TRICHOS Hair Transplant & Research Center
Awards & Honours: Milestones
- University Gold Medalist during Masters in IBAM, Kolkata
- First Hair Transplant Surgeon in rural TELANGANA
- First flying Hair Transplant doctor to perform surgeries in 16 cities of India
- Performed first FUE surgery in RAIPUR
- Performed first FUE surgery in SILIGURI
- Performed first FUE surgery in TRIVANDRUM
- Performed first FUE surgery in WARANGAL
- Root by Root System of Fue Hair Transplant Procedure
- Root Cause – Advanced Diagnostic System for Hair Loss Cause
- Root Bioject Platelet Concentrate based PRP system
- New Instruments in Hair Transplantation
- Decreasing side-effect of Finasteride
- Hair Loss in Men
- Hair Loss in Women
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Advanced Root by Root FUE
- Root by Root BIO FUE
- Ultra-Refined Follicular Unit Extraction
- Root Bioject Advanced PRP Therapy
- Laser Hair Reduction for Unwanted Hair (Male & Female)
- Treatment for Premature Greying of Hair
- Skin Analysis
- Acne Surgery
- Skin Microsurgery
- Aesthetic and Cosmetic Surgery
- Micro Dermabrasion
- Chemical Peeling
- Intense pulsed light (IPL)
- Laser Treatment
- Vitiligo Surgery
- Skin Grafting
- Radiofrequency Treatments
- Dermal Fillers for Wrinkles
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- Cosmetic Fillers
- Dark Circle Reduction
- Mole Removal & Skin Biopsy
- Acne Scar Reduction
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Anti-Aging Treatment
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Nail Treatments
- Scar Subcision
- General Dermatology (Eczema, Psoriasis, Fungal infections and Warts)
- Keloid surgery, Intralesional steroids
- Non-Surgical (Cosmetic) Rejuvenation (Chem peels, Lasers)
- Acne/Pimple Scar treatment
- Skin Tag Removal
- Pigmentation Treatment
- Skin Peeling & Polishing